Whether you prefer to spend most of your time outdoors exploring or if you’re more of a homebody, the fact of the matter is that nearly all of us are reliant on the electricity within our homes. Fro…Read More
At Empowered Electrical Solutions, we like to think we do more than simply provide electrical services. We provide peace of mind. We work hard to ensure that our customers enjoy complete confidence, satisfaction, and security, knowing their home’s electrical wiring and features have been installed and operate at the highest level.
Led by master electrician, Matt Kuckuda, the Empowered Electrical Solutions team is backed by more than 21 years of experience. We are dedicated to keeping up to date on industry knowledge and the latest smart home products, all while still exceeding standards for local building codes for home electrical systems. If it’s a power station for an electric vehicle you need installed or landscape lighting needs updating, we’ve got the technical skills, knowledge and drive to ensure exceptional results.
At Empowered Electrical Solutions, you’ll find a team of local electricians that understand and embrace our core values of integrity, professionalism, and honesty. We are proud to serve the community and pledge to continue to work to earn your loyal business. We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns and strive to be attentive, friendly and helpful with any of your electrical needs. Have a project you need help on? Schedule a free estimate with an Empowered Electrical Solutions team member now.
About EES Technicians
- Fully-screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind.
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled electricians.
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security.
- Rigorously trained in customer service.
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money.
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts.
Fully licensed, bonded and insured!
For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact us online or by phone today.